45 Round Hill Road
The Coordinator of Training programs for Clarke Mainstream Services supports mainstreaming efforts wherever they occur. This involves the creation, development and implementation of training events each year on the CLARKE campus and at various locations around the country including one major conference each fall. The Coordinator of Training Programs is responsible for all aspects of these events sponsored by Mainstream Services.
In addition, the Coordinator of Training Programs supports the promotion and outreach efforts of other Mainstream activities such as our Summer Camp, Linking Up! and Mainstream News including requests for sponsorships, coordinating updates to the website, organizing eBlasts, coordinating submissions for eNewsletter and other promotional materials.
This position requires collaborating and working closely with other departments at Clarke, specifically: IT, Communications, Development and the Business Office.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have an understanding of the education of the deaf or a willingness to learn
- Ability to design a workshop that reflects an understanding of the broad issues in listening and spoken language of deaf and hard of hearing students
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Independent work skills while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Skill at managing people
- Experience scheduling and coordinating all aspects of conferences
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment
- Effective communication skills
- Comfort and ease using a computer and various pieces of software
- Willingness and ability to travel
Full job description available on our website.
Minimum Education Required