Staten Island Community Residence Program Supervisor-Beacon of Hope
- Job posted by Catholic Charities Archdiocese of NY
Details: Salary is commensurate with experience.
777 Seaview Avenue
Beacon of Hope (BOH), a Division of Catholic Charities Community Services, seeks a Program Supervisor for its Staten Island Residence at 777 Seaview. The Program Supervisor has oversight of the program’s operations and maintains compliance with the Office of Mental Health regulatory requirements, as well as with BOH’s Policies and Procedures. Sunday through Thursday 8:00am 4:00pm. Program Supervisor is on-call 24/7.
· Master’s degree in a mental health discipline
· License in Mental Health discipline a plus
· Three years of experience working with mentally ill and/or substance use population
· Strong leadership skills, with ability to work independently, flexibly and responsibly
· Excellent computer, organizational, time-management and communication skills
Minimum Education Required