Social Worker or Mental Health Counselor (Bilingual-Chinese and English)
- Job posted by Garden of Hope
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide counseling, advocacy and support groups to victims of sexual assault, domestic violence or human trafficking.
- Develop and provide trainings and community outreach.
- Serve as a liaison to the community by attending meetings, fairs and related events.
- Master degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field.
- Previous working experience with domestic violence, sexual assault or human trafficking victims preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be fluent in Chinese and English.
- Has driver license preferred.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required