Details: Be prepared to share your desired salary range
Are you passionate about Donor Relations? Do you have experience leading a team? If so, we have an opportunity for you! World Renew, an agency of the Christian Reformed Church in North America (CRCNA), has a full time opening for a Donor Relations and Advancement Manager within our Constituency Relations (CORE) team, base in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This position will cultivate and maintain relationships with donors to secure necessary funds, provide analysis and financial reporting of major and mid-level donor development, provide leadership and supervision to the team in the USA and manage donor administrative systems in the USA.
• A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a related field such as business, marketing, or nonprofit management
• At least five years of work experience in fundraising is required, with demonstrated ability in the area of major donor development, preferably with at least three years of experience in team management/leadership
• Experience or exposure to international community development is strongly desirable and is a definite asset
HOW TO APPLY
Global firm Perrett Laver will conduct an executive search process in parallel with a public advertisement of the role.
Following a thorough review of all applications by World Renew’s search committee, the candidates then will be invited to interview with Perrett Laver.
A successful appointment will be made subject to compensation alignment and satisfactory references.
The successful candidate will be expected to take up the post in Grand Rapids as soon as is reasonably possible. To apply and for more details, visit https://candidates.perrettlaver.com/vacancies/1032/appointment_of_us_donor_relations_and_advancement_manager(reference number 3567).
The closing date for applications is 12 PM CDT on November 2, 2018. Applicants are asked to provide suitable daytime/evening telephone number, email address, and Skype contact details.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Only fully completed applications will be accepted. To be considered this should include a:
- Resume/CV listing your qualifications, education, and employment history
- Cover letter describing how you feel suitable and aligned for the role at this time. Please also include your personal motivation for working with a Christian faith-based organization and how you feel about joining in and potentially leading in some of the organization’s spiritual disciplines (prayer, chapel, devotions, etc.)