Details: Commensurate with experience
5201 York Road
The Assistant Director is a part-time position (22 hours with opportunity to increase) that supports the work of the Director and the program staff. The position includes responsibility for the following aspects of the program:
● Production of a weekly program newsletter
● Monitoring weekly attendance
● Regular engagement with program classes
● Assist Director with parent communications
● Substitute occasionally for absent staff
● Other duties as agreed with Director and School Principal
The position at present requires five hours per day, 1:00pm-6:00pm, Monday- Thursday and two hours on Friday (the program operates four days, Mon-Thur)
Beginning salary is $20 per hour
No benefits available for part time positions.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email resume with cover letter to Jon McGill, Director of Academic Affairs, Baltimore Curriculum Project.