Provide clarity in financial reporting and systems management to aid MCSM in fulfilling its mission of nurturing connections, resilience and self-sufficiency in Franklin County families through preventative, strength-based support, education, leadership development and empowerment.
With the director and administrative team, the Bookkeeper will be responsible for planning, organizing and directing the financial management of the Ministries.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a position of similar complexity and responsibility, preferably in a non-profit setting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Advanced experience with QuickBooks.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, eager to resourcefully solve problems, and able to follow-through on assignments with a minimum of direct supervision.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email Heather with a letter of interest and your updated resume.