2305 N. Charles Street
The Partnership Manager is primarily responsible for implementing standard operating procedures as they relate to the administrative oversight of the Family League's funded partnerships with community organizations. The Partnership Manager will ensure that all partner contracts are executed with efficiency and accuracy. The Partnership Manager will conduct site visits, communicate frequently and proactively, and will work collaboratively with other key Family League staff to provide support and to meet the needs for technical assistance and capacity building of partner organizations. This position requires a person to fulfill job responsibilities in ways that support an equitable and inclusive environment for colleagues and funded partners.
- Review and develop a thorough understanding of all current Family League funded partnerships and Family League initiatives.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with funded partner organization, public and private funders of the Family League, and key Family League staff.
- Work with finance, administration and initiative staff to ensure that partner contracts are in alignment with the requirements set forth in the agreements of specific funders and initiative expectations.
- Manage communication protocol with all funded partner organizations regarding reporting timelines and key milestone dates. Track and maintain all pertinent information related to the submission of required program and financial reports.
- Conduct desk top and site-based monitoring visits, at least quarterly, with funded partner organizations.
- In partnership with Professional Development Manager establish and put into practice a framework for ongoing administrative capacity building for partners.
- Assist funded partners with identifying areas of need by means of reviewing background materials, having discussions with funded partners, observing operations during site visits, etc.
- Connect funded partners to resources to develop a plan to address identified areas of need and support and monitor the implementation of those plans.
- Lead the planning and facilitation of learning sessions for funded partners at least quarterly.
- Collaborate with Partnership Project Coordinator to ensure new funded partners receive training on Family League's grant management system.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and agency committees as required.
- Keep key staff informed of funded partnership monitoring activity; submit monthly internal reports of activity.
Family League is proud to offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Medical Deductible paid through HRA
- 401k with company match
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Free Parking
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To learn more about this position and to apply online, click here.
Family League of Baltimore values a diverse workforce reflective of the community we serve. Family League of Baltimore is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, religious and or political beliefs. We recruit, employ, retain, compensate, train, promote, discipline, terminate and treat all employees and job applicants based solely on qualification, performance and competence.