Bay Cove Human Services, Inc.a leading Massachusetts human services organization, seeks a Case Manager for Andrew House, a 24 bed acute treatment facility that provides medically monitored services to adults who need short-term detoxification from alcohol, heroin and other opiates.
The Case Manager works with a multidisciplinary team, and is responsible for providing the necessary case management and support for our patients.
We are looking for someone who strives to:
- Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- Provide group counseling to all clients regarding substance abuse.
- Provide case management and engage in care consultation regarding specific clients with other staff, relatives and appropriate representatives of other agencies, including social service agencies, housing authorities, health care providers and vocational issues.
- Provide crisis intervention when necessary.
- Prepare client evaluations and develop and implement treatment plans.
- Make appropriate referrals and complete follow-up referrals to insure proper aftercare.
- Maintain client records and programmatic documentation and insure their confidentiality.
What you will need to bring:
- Education - Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience - Experience in individual and group counseling.
- Knowledge of the field of substance abuse.
- Understanding of modality specific issues, such as substance abuse, homelessness, trauma, and other co-occurring disorders.
- Skills - Good written and verbal skills, computer skills, record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow and enforce the policies and procedures of the program.
- Be able to work independently and be responsible.
- Able to accept supervision and be part of a team.
- Ability to respond physically to the needs of the clients or other programs issues on all floors of the facility.
- License/Certification - CADAC/LADAC or equivalent preferred, or actively pursuing certification.
- Driving License Required? Yes
Keywords: Substance Abuse, Group, Addictions, Recovery, Mental Health, Counselor, Case Management, Therapy, Care Coordination, Clinical Supervision, Management
Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required