Details: Commensurate with experience
NPower is a high-performing leader in providing pathways to successful digital careers for youth from underserved communities and veterans across the US and Canada. NPower’s award winning training programs use curriculum informed by senior industry leaders and labor market trends. On average, NPower graduates 85% of enrolled students, places 100% of graduates in paid internships and has over an 80% rate of success for employment or continued education within 6 months of graduation. Notable corporate partners include Symantec, Cisco, Bank of America, Citi, CBS, JPMorgan Chase, ServiceNow, and HP.
We address many of the primary barriers that our veteran community confront. Beyond free technical classes, our career training programs provide in-demand certifications within weeks, paid internships, professional networking and mentorship with business leaders, soft skills coaching, connection to social services, job placement assistance, transit assistance and an opportunity for graduates to give back to the program via our professional volunteer network. We provide ongoing career coaching, advanced certifications, and leadership development for our alumni, ensuring that we are developing true pathways for long-term success for our students.
NPower is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented professional to maintain and enhance NPower’s system for collecting, tracking and reporting program data (activities and outcomes) and fundraising donor information using the Salesforce CRM (customer relationship management) platform. Data collected supports a number of initiatives, including fundraising, marketing and importantly, program evaluation and improvement. This position will further research trends in the workforce development industry relating to outcomes measurement and reporting, best practices for program implementation and needs assessment of target populations.
Ensure all data on program activities and outcomes is entered by regional staff completely and correctly using the Salesforce platform.
o This will include weekly, monthly, and quarterly data analysis and review.
Develop training materials and train and support staff on best practices for capturing and recording data accurately using the Salesforce platform.
Maintain reporting calendar corresponding to program and organization needs.
Develop custom reports, using Salesforce, appropriate for target audiences (corporate funders, foundation funders, staff, board, marketing, etc.).
o This will include the creation of visual aids, such as but not limited to charts and graphs.
Provide data and reporting as requested by NPower program staff and senior management.
Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses on NPower program and fundraising data.
Assist in the development and training staff for the launch of capturing fundraising data into SalesForce.
Collaborate with NPower internal departments to assess current data structures and recommend improvements based on the needs of the organization and the program. Implement those changes and work with other staff as appropriate.
Keep up to date on current trends in Salesforce database design, programming and reporting that may be relevant to NPower’s needs.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-3 years of relevant database management & analytics experience or Master's degree in related field.
• Knowledge of Salesforce CRM platform or other database platforms with the ability to create a variety of fields, reports, and custom objects for use in activities outlined above.
• Experience in data management and qualitative/quantitative research methods.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (ability to create pivot tables, formulas, charts, etc.).
• Experience with analytical and database software such as Tableau, STATA, SPSS, or R preferred.
• Experience designing, analyzing and summarizing surveys/questionnaires preferred.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail, accuracy and pacing.
• Outstanding analytical skills.
• Effective communicator of complex ideas to individuals of varying experience.
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
medical, dental, vision, 403B and 3 weeks paid vacation
Minimum Education Required