Responsible for managing and maintaining WORC’s loan portfolio records and systems, as well as providing loan portfolio financial support and grant/contract compliance support to other departments. Works closely with the Director of Lending and the lending team to ensure all loan closing conditions are met, recorded, and that all loans are appropriately monitored until repaid fully. Works closely with Finance Manager to ensure loan portfolio records match financial accounting records. Works closely with the COO to ensure all grant/contract program requirements are monitored, reported and compliant.
This position will also play a critical support role in designing and implementing reporting and technology upgrades to the existing Loan Portfolio Management System, as well as automating loan administration processes and practices. Responsibilities also include assistance with the preparation of investor/funder/grantor, and regulatory reports.
The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated attention to detail and a strong ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently under minimal supervision. He/she works well in teams and can prioritize activities under a matrixed reporting role. He/she will serve as a broad departmental resource to the COO, Director of Lending, President & CEO, and the Finance Manager as needed. He/she must be committed to meeting the needs of undeserved markets and have a passion for providing services to a diverse population, including refugees and immigrants.
· Manage all aspects of Loan Administration, including but not limited to closed loan data entry, processing loan payments and distributions, processing loan modifications, preparing loan payoffs, as well as monitoring compliance of borrower’s reporting and repayments.
· Manage the on-boarding of new loans, and modifications to existing loans, into the loan portfolio management system (Down Home).
· Ensure timely submission of inbound reporting from borrowers and outbound reporting to all required internal and external parties.
· Perform general maintenance on loan portfolio system software as needed.
· Conduct post-loan closing file reviews, ensuring the basic requirements of loan purpose, term, collateral and financial qualifications fit the various federal and state lending program criteria.
· Work with Director of Lending to ensure documentation for all WORC lending programs are compliant with both internal and external requirements.
· Monitor and ensure borrower compliance with all insurance, collateral, and security documentation requirements.
· Manage and disseminate all regular portfolio reporting, delinquency reports, borrower risk ratings, and status reports.
· Work closely with Finance Manager to reconcile loan portfolio to accounting records.
· Assist senior management with the preparation of investor/funder reports, including but not limited to the CDFI Fund, Small Business Administration, and City of Philadelphia.
· Assist senior management on other projects or deliverables, as needed.
Responsible for managing and maintaining WORC’s loan portfolio records and systems, as well as providing loan portfolio financial support and grant/contract compliance support to other departments. Works closely with…
Spanish is a +
Spanish is a +
Interested parties should email their email your resume with cover letter, and salary requirements.