**Due to COVID-19 this role is currently working primarily remotely. Once FareStart’s office fully reopens, this role will have regular onsite responsibilities in downtown Seattle. **
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
FareStart is a nonprofit organization in Seattle, Washington that transforms lives, disrupts poverty, and nourishes communities through food, life skills, and job training. We help people overcome employment barriers by teaching them work and life skills they need to succeed in the food-based jobs — and in life.
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 crisis, FareStart has provided millions of meals to organizations across the Seattle area that serve youth, adults, and families who are low income or experiencing food insecurity.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the Operations and Database Associate, you are responsible administration and ongoing maintenance of our national customer relationship management (CRM) database, ensuring program data integrity, customer surveys, and reporting. This position also supports the department operationally by documenting standard operating procedures, driving process improvements, and coordinating project management efforts.
SYSTEM MANAGEMENT (65%)
- Responsible for customer database administration, maintenance, data hygiene, and list management for the department.
- Sets the standards for data input and aligns the team on terminology by developing a glossary.
- Configures the database to ensure data capture reflects the current taxonomy.
- Provides training and support for consulting team to ensure data entry is accurate and standardized for the creation of effective internal reporting.
- Gathers and tracks client insight and interactions to generate reports in excel, PPT, or other formats.
- Manages systems volunteers to guide their work in providing manual updates to the database.
DEPARTMENTAL OPERATIONS (25%)
- Standardizes project management tools, organizes and tracks multiple simultaneous projects across the department.
- Generates reports on departmental progress against key priorities.
- Drives efficiencies in the department by developing efficiencies in workflows and documenting processes, standard operating procedures, policies, templated customer responses, service levels and guardrails.
- Oversees process improvement projects.
- Creates and monitors feedback loops with customers to measure the efficacy of our offerings and the quality of customer interactions.
IMPACT DATA REPORTING AND ANALYSIS (10%)
- Creates customized dashboard reporting based on tracking needs of team members as related to performance goals.
- Centralizes data reporting for the department and integrates in CRM when possible.
- 4 years project management experience. Measurement and evaluation experience a plus
- 2-3 years database management (CRM Dynamics or Sales Force preferred) and reporting
- Experience in Excel and Tableau combining workbooks, linking data sources, and building dashboard
- Has a track record of supporting process improvement.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with community engagement, data integrity issues and queries
- Extremely organized, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Excellent follow-through and communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
COVID-19 CONSIDERATION: FareStart requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications
- Paid time-off (3 weeks in first year of employment) and paid holidays
- 401(k) savings plan
- Health, disability, and life insurance
- Free ORCA pass
- Free Shift Meal
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of our mission to disrupt poverty.
- Join a supportive, respectful, and celebratory community among our staff, students, board, and volunteers
- Organizational commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace
- FareStart encourages the personal and professional growth of its employees
For information on FareStart, including more information on employee benefits and our company culture, visit our website at: www.farestart.org/about
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity:
FareStart is committed to becoming a fully inclusive, antiracist, diverse organization. To fulfill our mission, vision and values we are seeking candidates who demonstrate shared values of diversity, equity, inclusion, and antiracism.
Our Commitment To Anti-Racism
FareStart defines antiracism as the clear acknowledgment that racism permeates organizations, communities, and industries, including our own. We recognize that we have a duty to be vigilant in addressing and confronting racism in how we make decisions, show up in our communities, build business practices and policies, and engage in intentional partnerships and philanthropic endeavors to fulfill our mission and vision.