14 Vesey Street
We are looking for a detail-driven, digitally savvy individual with strong multi-tasking skills to join our team as a Digital Communications Associate. You will work with attorneys, designers and other tech savvy individuals to implement and monitor online marketing/communications strategies for the continuing legal education department at a lower-Manhattan bar association. Areas of focus include email set-up and audience segmentation, which are set up and launched frequently, preparing social media marketing copy, updating content on website, data compilation, assisting speakers at live programs with their technical needs (setting up power points, videos, microphones, etc.), assisting with webinar set-up and monitoring, interacting with outside vendors, among other tasks. The ideal candidate has some knowledge of these areas, and is eager to learn. This is a perfect opportunity for someone interested in digital marketing in general, pursuing a career in the nonprofit or legal sector.
The desired candidate will be:
- · Familiar with reading and editing HTML, although specific coding background is unnecessary;
- · Proficient in using Informz and Constant Contact;
- · Highly competent with Microsoft Word and Excel (in a Windows environment), including experience compiling data in Excel;
- · Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, capable of meeting tight deadlines, and working calmly under pressure;
- · Strong communicator and proofreader for both copy and data;
- · A fast learner, problem solver, and someone who loves a challenge;
- · Patient, with excellent attention to detail and follow-through; and
- · Videographer skills a plus.
NYCLA offers medical,dental and vision insurance plans as well as paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal days
Minimum Education Required