CAI, a training, technical assistance and research-to-practice nonprofit organization, is seeking a highly motivated professional for the full-time position of Project Manager to work with CAI’s Technical Assistance Provider – innovation network (TAP-in). The preference is for this position to be based in our NYC office, but we are open to remote candidates based elsewhere in the U.S.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
CAI’s Technical Assistance Provider-innovation network (TAP-in) goal is to support the 47 jurisdictions funded through HRSA’s Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America initiative to strengthen their EHE workplans, promote cross-jurisdictional learning, and ensure jurisdictions have access to the resources they need to succeed. TAP- in will do this by leading the coordination, delivery, and evaluation of customized TA designed to support implementation of systems, interventions, and innovations to dramatically improve community outcomes along the HIV Care Continuum. The Project Manager reports to the TAP-in Project Director and collaborates with the project’s administrative team and CAI’s Evaluation, Curriculum, Training, Communications teams to provide day-to-day management of all project-related activities.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
§ Provide day-to-day management for all activities associated with planning, implementation, evaluation, and continuous improvement of TAP-in activities
§ Develop and maintain inventory and compendia of innovations, interventions, and strategies for HIV treatment and cluster response
§ Manage activities related to the delivery of TA by TAP-in and its contractors and partners
§ As qualified, act as part of a team to plan, design and produce technical assistance products to address TA needs
§ Manage, and contribute to, in collaboration with TAP-in administrative team members and CAI’s Curriculum, Evaluation and Communications teams, the packaging of TAP-in TA products
§ Disseminate TA products through CAI’s Learning Management System
§ Support efforts to foster collaboration with TAP-in strategic partner, the EHE Systems Coordination Provider
§ Maintain working relationships with project partners and jurisdictions receiving TA to support implementation of TA Plans
§ Maintain project files and project management databases (i.e., QuickBase, SharePoint, Training Management System)
§ Record and disseminate meeting proceedings
§ Provide support to Project Director in managing project partners’ work, performance, and contracts
§ Provide support to Project Director in monitoring budget expenditures and addressing funder reporting requirements
§ Ensure adherence to funder, federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations
§ Perform other duties as necessary/assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS:
· Master’s degree in public health or a related field or equivalent professional experience.
· At least three years of full-time program management experience
· Knowledge of and practical and applied experience working with or within the US HIV care and treatment system preferred
· Experience in design and/or delivery of training curriculum or resources preferred
· Knowledge of various word processing/computer programs, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
· Team-player and self-starter
· Demonstrated capacity to analyze administrative, personnel and organizational problems and identify appropriate solutions
· Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing for professional and community audiences
· Prepare and maintain minutes, reports, and records
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
· This position requires working in an office and 50-75% local travel and occasional out of state travel (as public health conditions permit). It requires bending, reaching, stooping, lifting, and moving and set-up of training materials and resources. The position requires daily use of a personal computer and requires entering, viewing, and revising text and graphics on the computer terminal and on paper.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license; proof of auto liability insurance; and have the use of a personal vehicle for work-related purposes.
CAI, a training, technical assistance and research-to-practice nonprofit organization, is seeking a highly motivated professional for the full-time position of Project Manager to work with CAI’s Technical Assistance Provider…
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. For immediate consideration, email your cover letter (including salary range interest) and resume with the subject line Project Manager (TAP-in) to firstname.lastname@example.org
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. For immediate consideration, email your cover letter (including salary range interest) and…