Title: Corporate Engagement Coordinator
Division: Development/External Relations
Reports to: Sr. Director of Corporate Engagement & Sr. Manager Partnerships and Campaigns
Location: 39 Broadway
Primary purpose of job:
Food Bank For New York City seeks a dynamic Corporate Engagement Coordinator to work with the Corporate Engagement team to coordinate their strategic partnerships, campaigns, employee engagement, and in-kind donation programs. The Coordinator will be an excellent team player with a discerning eye for producing high-quality financial reports and visual presentations, helping to ensure that corporate supporters have a cohesive experience and that all avenues of support are explored.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Create and maintain weekly revenue reports, evaluating team progress to fiscal year goals. Support monthly internal reporting to VP of Fundraising, working with Fundraising Operations team to ensure consistent and accurate data.
- Coordinate campaigns with corporate partners, including but not limited to Justice Served, Check Out Hunger, and Time Out For Hunger. Renew and solicit participants, coordinate the sourcing and distribution of campaign materials, and manage volunteer support.
- Draft and coordinate marketing deliverables for corporate campaign participants, cause marketing + 3rd party partners, as well as special corporate volunteer projects on all digital platforms, working internally with social media & web colleagues. Support Sr. Manager and Sr. Director as needed.
- Assist in preparing high-quality, visual proposals and presentations to current and prospective partners.
- Assist in preparation for meetings with corporate prospects, corporate supporters, and other key links to the business community.
- Maintain an in-depth corporate database via Raiser’s Edge. Work with the Fundraising Operations team to develop and pull reports utilizing Raiser’s Edge fundraising software.
- Draft correspondence for communications to corporate partners, most notably acknowledgement letters.
- Draft legal contracts and agreements, utilizing Food Bank templates, between Food Bank and corporate partners.
- Vet and manage a portfolio of $5,000 and below cause marketing and 3rd party partnerships.
- Secure vendor participation and/or in-kind donations for fundraising initiatives and other Food Bank events including but not limited to the Conference on Hunger and Poverty Vendor Marketplace.
- Perform special administrative support as required by Sr. Director of Corporate Engagement /VP of Fundraising.
- Raiser's Edge experience strongly preferred; experience with comparable fundraising database required;
- B.A. or B.S. Degree preferred;
- 2-3 years of professional experience required, preferably in the non-profit sector;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with a proven reputation for high attention to detail and follow through;
- Ability to manage work against hard deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to project professional competence and personal and professional maturity;
- Ability to analyze large sets of financial data with high attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to operate with purpose, urgency and accuracy in a fast-paced deadline driven environment;
- Excellent strategic thinker and team player;
- Track record of building strong relationships with various types of people and the ability to motivate superiors and peers to meet ambitious goals;
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel (specifically Pivot Tables), PowerPoint, internet and fundraising software.
- Demonstrated commitment to Food Bank’s core values
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous process improvement
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please kindly submit your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Thank you!