361 3rd Street
Huckleberry Youth Programs-Marin is seeking someone with a strong commitment to the well-being of youth and social justice to assist us in our mission to educate, inspire, and support underserved youth to develop healthy life choices, to maximize their potential, and to realize their dreams. Since 1967, we have accomplished this by providing San Francisco and Marin youth and their families with a network of services and opportunities by caring peers and adults. Watch our story!
Huckleberry Youth Programs-Marin is seeking a Behavioral Health Coordinator to provide administrative and clinical supervision for the mental health team in Marin, including counseling and substance abuse staff, and establish strong collaborative partnerships with all HYP-Marin program components.
We’re looking for someone with the following experience and qualities:
- Licensed MFT/LCSW required, meeting BBS supervision criteria preferred, or PhD-level Psychologist.
- Minimum 3 years experience working with high-risk adolescents, their families, and communities of color in a clinical setting and 2 years previous management experience.
- Minimum two years of experience performing formal clinical supervision
- Strong commitment to the well-being of youth, social justice, and a positive youth development approach.
- Must have MFT/LCSW license
For a detailed job description see our website.
We’re a great place to work! We offer excellent benefits and value work-life balance.
- Medical coverage—100% employer paid for employee and 50% employer paid for dependents
- Dental Coverage—100% employer paid for employee and 50% employer paid for dependents
- Life Insurance—Employer paid
- 16 Vacation days in the 1st year of employment
- 12 Personal Necessity days
- 6 Paid Holidays
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 415-751-6480.
We’re a diverse organization and we value diversity and inclusion in all that we do. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Huckleberry Youth Programs is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race; color; ethnic background; religion; gender; gender identity or expression; sexual orientation; national origin; ancestry; age; marital status; pregnancy, childbirth, or other related medical condition; disability, including HIV-related conditions; or status as a covered veteran. This policy applies to every aspect of employment, including but not limited to: hiring, advancement, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, compensation, benefits, training and working conditions.