Wallowa Valley Center for Wellness is looking for a LCSW licensed in the state of Oregon to join our Community Mental Health organization. We have an incredible model for behavioral health services with programs reporting some of the best outcomes in the nation. Our rural location, with all programs run and managed under one organization, has allowed us to design a model that truly serves the client by getting them engaged with the services they need with a "one-stop-shop" model of care. This structure means we are able to truly focus efforts on community health. We have a team of well rounded, amazing clinicians who are capable of providing excellent services to the many diverse situations that are the human experience. If you are looking to join an exemplary clinical team that is backed by savvy and thoughtful leadership, look no further. Details about WVCW, our services and benefits can be found on our website at wvcenterforwellness.org
POSITION SUMMARY: General duties of therapist position include providing professional mental health treatment
services to persons with mental and emotional disturbances and alcohol and drug problems.
- Act as Clinician of the Day one day per week. Screen potential clients as needed and conduct mental health assessments as needed in absence of the Intake Worker.
- Deliverable: Screen w/in 24 hours, entering screening information into OCHIN at the time of screening.
- Principal Duty: When assigned a new client, conduct a mental health assessment according to EOCCO, OAR's & ORS guidelines and rules and develop an individualized treatment plan with the client,
- Deliverable: At least 90% of clients will have a completed mental health assessment within 30 days, provisional treatment plan prior to services beginning, and full individualized treatment plan within 30 days of intake.
- Provide evidence based counseling which may include cognitive behavioral counseling, motivational interviewing, family of origin counseling, play therapy, solution focused brief counseling, psych education, etc. Monitor progress relative to appropriate modality at least every 3 months until treatment is complete.
- Deliverable: A) Each progress note will reflect what progress has been made; and B) A minimum of 50% of time spent doing the Therapist job role will be billable f/f contact with clients, with the goal of 75% productivity.
- Case management to include medication management, calling pharmacies to request re-fills as needed, communicating with primary care physicians, Psychiatrists and pharmacy; getting pre-authorizations for medications if necessary. Case management might also include helping client with transportation, housing, educational and medical needs; and make referrals to other community services
- Deliverable: Follow-through on case management issues within 24 hrs.
- Terminate with client when treatment is complete and/or when the client determines that counseling services are no longer desired or required.
- Deliverable: Client will be discharged in OCHIN with a summary and recommendations within 30 days of the last contact date unless an exception is documented in a note in the EHR.
- Progress notes for each F/F contact, case management, environment interventions, etc. will be encountered in OCHIN.
- Deliverable: Progress notes will be completed within 3 days of the service.
- Provide Clinician of the Day (COD) and after hours crisis coverage 4-8 days each month.
- Deliverable: Progress notes, crisis form and MOTS data will be completed within 3 days of the date of crisis contact and appropriate referral made within 24 hours if necessary.
- Attend weekly treatment team meeting, participate in group and individual supervision (as a provider of mental health treatment), and stay abreast of various diagnoses and treatment modalities; participate in civil commitment process including investigation and examination, once trained.