Here at the San Francisco Unified School District, we are looking for talented people from diverse backgrounds and experiences, who are inspired by our mission steeped in equity, and who are motivated to unleash our children’s potential. We want people who are strong collaborators, skilled communicators, problem solvers and who are comfortable in a community of continuous learning. SFUSD is seeking educators in all content areas for the 2018-2019 school year. We are hiring for all credential areas for the 2018-2019 school year, and have a high need for teachers in the following areas:
● Bilingual (Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish)
● Special Education (Mild/Moderate, Moderate/Severe, Deaf & Hard of Hearing, Early Childhood Special Education)
● Physical Education
Save the date for our upcoming hiring fair taking place on August 1st, 2018, (Time and Location TBD) . This Hiring Fair will allow you opportunities to meet with SFUSD Administrators, learn more about their schools, and potentially secure interviews with school sites with vacancies for the upcoming school year.
In order to be eligible to attend this fair, please begin your application for employment at www.sfusd.edu/jobs as soon as possible. Once your application is screened for eligibility, you will be invited to our Hiring Fair with location details. You will need to submit the following:
● Contact information for at least one reference- Please have your reference submit their referral early, as application processing time can take up to 2 weeks
● Credential/license information
● Short Answer Response
Complete your application today! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Bachelor's Degree required
How to Apply
● Go to: www.sfusd.edu/jobs
● Create an account and complete an application. SFUSD looks very carefully at the entire application, including the short answer response
● Go to the “Jobs” tab to view and apply for specific openings.
Please check back often to connect your application to specific openings as they are posted. Applicants will be contacted based on the needs of the district and current selection criteria. For more information about careers at SFUSD, please visit www.sfusdjobs.org. For more information about SFUSD’s mission and Strategic Plan please visit www.sfusd.edu. For other questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Minimum Education Required