American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), a membership organization dedicated to the advancement of women's health care in Washington, DC, is hiring! We're currently seeking a talented entry-level Human Resources Assistant to provide high-quality customer service to our employees.
We're looking for a driven individual who can:
- Onboard new employees.
- Develop and deploy employee communications.
- Respond to employee inquiries and troubleshoot issues.
- Learn about our generous benefits and creatively educate employees.
- Maintain employee records and compliance with all record-keeping and filings.
- Lead special projects as requested.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in related field is required
- You have two years of relevant experience and an interest in HR
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are knowledgeable and proficient in the MS Office Suite, and ideally experienced with ADP WorkForce Now
- Demonstrable ability to effectively handle and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Demonstrable ability to be both disciplined and collaborative
Our Perks:100% Paid Parental Leave – Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace – Work/Life Design (i.e. flexible work schedule) – Commuting Allowance – Generous Paid Time Off – Holiday Pay – Community Volunteering Opportunities – Generous 401(k) Company Contributions – Health Insurance – Learning Opportunities and Tuition Reimbursement – Company-Sponsored Team Outings
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required