ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Learn and Earn Program and ensuring all personnel are abiding by DYCD and RiseBoro policies and procedures.
- Serve as EO-WIOA Liaison / ACCES-VR Liaison.
- Ensure all required WIOA program elements are provided including educational services, work-based learning, occupational training, leadership development, support services, mentoring, guidance counseling, financial literacy, entrepreneurial skills training and work readiness training.
- Plan and oversee work-based learning and work experience opportunities.
- Develop and place youth at work based learning sites and maintaining productive relationships with employers and positive collaborative relationships with high school personnel.
- Oversee the outreach, recruitment, application intake, enrollment, and retention process.
- Oversee and review all information input into the DYCD Connect PTS database.
- Review & approve all program element activities & follow up services.
- Communicate with Learn and Earn staff regularly to ensure all deadline dates are being met, all issues are being addressed, follow up visits are being made, referrals are being properly made, youths are properly signing-in and sign sheets are being calculated correctly.
- Prepare participant incentives, ensuring all required backup is in order and submitting requests throughout the year.
- Maintain all program records.
- Ensure all program reports and verification tools are submitted to DYCD on timely basis.
- Maintain contact with DYCD officials and staff throughout the program period.
- Attend all DYCD monthly program provider meetings.
EO-WIOA Liaison / ACCES-VR Liaison Responsibilities:
- Adhere to the Non-discrimination and Equal Opportunity provisions for Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) (29 CFR Part 38).
- Attend all required meetings/trainings regarding EO-WIOA.
- Review agencys written policies to ensure policies are nondiscriminatory.
- Comply with the requirements of the Americans w/disability Act and Section 504.
- Act as the liaison to DYCD/ ACCES-VR.
- Orientate staff/participants/linkages/sub-contractors on the Non-discrimination and Equal Opportunity provisions for WIOA.
- Complete and submit all required documents in a professional & timely manner, such as: WIOA Program Contact Information Form DYCD/ACCES-VR Checklist for program participants, as applicable.
- Complete and submit Discrimination Complaint Log to DYCD on a quarterly basis.
- Issue Notice of Rights Acknowledgment Bulletin (NORAB) to staff/participants/linkages/sub-contractors; maintaining NORAB with original signature on file.
- Share ACCES-VR User Friendly Guide with all participants, as applicable.
- Prominently post all required notices.
- Publicize the contact information for designated EO/ACCES-VR liaison.
- Ensure that DYCD has accurate and up to date information in a timely manner.
- Provide Universal Access to the WIOA Title I financially assisted program and activities.
- Supervise and coordinate all activities of staff; convene meetings with staff; plan and conduct participant orientation.
- Provide leadership and direction to the teams to ensure the delivery of high performance, acting as an enthusiastic, positive and motivated coach.
- Take full responsibility for the performance management of the teams to ensure that quality and deadlines are achieved and maintained and that any issues are managed in line with RiseBoro policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure teams are appropriately staffed at all times.
- Coordinate training programs for new staff and identify training needs for current staff.
- Must be able to multi-task and meet set deadlines
- Strong organization, communication and writing skills; detail oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Bilingual a plus
- Bachelors degree and 2 years of relevant experience; or a two-year degree and 5 years of relevant experience including case management experience.
EEO/Affirmative Action Policy Statement
It is the policy of RiseBoro to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment. No individual will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, political or union affiliation, marital or partnership status, sex, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity, familial status, genetic information or predisposition or characteristic, disability, status as a victim of domestic violence, status as a veteran or member of the U.S. military and related obligations, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, job placement, compensation, benefits, training and apprenticeship, employee development, promotion, demotion, discipline, transfer, lay-off and recall, and termination. RiseBoro makes reasonable accommodations based on religion and/or disability as required by law, and requests for accommodation are to be directed to the Human Resources Department.