Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the Terra School strategic plan is carried out through all activities of Admissions
- Represent the School and the School's interests at both internal and external-facing events, meetings, and activities including on and off campus information sessions, open houses, domestic and international graduate fairs, corporate career fairs, and professional organization events
- Recruit and counsel prospective families/students on program options, requirements, policies, and procedures of the admissions process
- Design and execute professional, high-quality recruiting and yield events, including open houses, information sessions,tours, webinars, class visits, student/alumni ambassador outreach, and more;
- Collaborate with Head of School, Marketing, Operations, Teachers, and Current Parents
- Manage admissions database, spreadsheets, applications, and record-keeping. Always look for efficiencies and improvement opportunities
- Evaluate applications for admission and scholarship eligibility; serve as member of the Admissions Committee to evaluate applicants
- Assist in the smooth transition of accepted students to deposit and enrollment and yield events, assistance with orientation activities, etc.
- Design, implement, and assess marketing strategies including digital, social, and web media, marketing collateral (brochures, giveaways, etc.), new media channels, etc.
- Institute and oversee measurement systems to monitor and analyze success of events and tactics
- Monitor, improve, and update the School’s profiles with online partner sites (yelp, niche.com,
- Lead ad hoc marketing and communication needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required; graduate degree a plus
- Minimum two years experience in managing/supporting admissions or marketing
- Working knowledge of CRM, application management, and reporting systems
- Exceptional project management, customer service, and problem-solving skill
- Experience with digital marketing and communication channels - website, social media, etc
- Strong communication skills - speaking, writing, editing and presentation
- Knowledge of recruitment strategies and best practices
- Flexible and able to deal with multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work occasional evening and weekend hours
Candidates please submit a resume and cover letter. We will request 3 references, and candidates will have a background check (LiveScan) prior to hire.