Details: Salary commensurate with experience.
The Harding Land Trust is seeking a Development Coordinator to manage all development activities and work closely with the Development Committee and President. The successful candidate will support a broad range of the organization’s fundraising efforts, membership cultivation, marketing, advertising, event management, publications and community engagement. This position is part time with flexible hours. Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary commensurate with experience.
- A passion for protecting the natural environment
- Experience in nonprofit fundraising
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Special events experience including planning, budgeting, execution and reporting
- Strong organization, writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs and database management; experience with DonorPerfect a plus
- Must be able to work well with committees and board of trustees
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess an ability to work independently and take initiative
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Qualified candidates may submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com