Key Job Area
Recruitment of Staff and Volunteers
- Understand Atma’s talent requirements for staff and volunteers
- Conduct Screen calls
- Identify core competencies & skills critical to Atma and use them for key talent identification
- Source key talent through various internal and external sources for staff and volunteers
- Build appropriate talent pool for staff and volunteers
- Assist with setting up interviews.
- Review Interview questions and update
- To drive the Background verification process for all employees and volunteers.
Induction of Staff and Volunteers
- Assist with pre-arrival induction requirements for Volunteers and staff
- Assist with planning and setting up new employee and volunteer orientations to foster positive attitude towards the organization goals.
- Coordinate schedules with Management staff to facilitate orienting and training of new employees and volunteers.
HR & Volunteer Program Policies
- Review all existing policies
- Suggest relevant updates
- Update policies
- Recommending additional human resource and volunteer program policies and procedures.
- Assist with Volunteers management components like team socials, scheduling 1:1s,
- Assist with putting together culture and values document/program to help decisions and actions of all employees and volunteers and transfer culture to Pune office through induction
- Track employee and volunteer hours
- Research into any legal HR compliances that need to be set up
- Research on any new HR practices or trends that could be beneficial to Atma
- Review JDs periodically and update accordingly
- Assist with rolling out of scheduled events like appraisals, evaluations, meetings,
Minimum Education Required