730 Kelly Street
JOB FAIR for Child Care Providers
Give back to your community— full-time and part-time shifts available
The Prospect Family Support Center provides 24/7 emergency
childcare to families experiencing sudden hardship and trauma.
Join our dedicated team — come to our hiring event (no fee).
730 Kelly Street, Bronx, NY 10455 (co-located with Prospect Family Inn)
Friday, April 6, 2018
Come anytime between 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Please bring an up-to-date resume to the Job Fair.
- Create a soothing, child-friendly atmosphere
- Make sure children’s basic needs are met
- (food, clothing, safety, diapering, rest, etc)
- Provide a balance of activities to meet children’s needs
- Assist with administrative tasks including answering phones, writing reports and filling out forms
- Maintain the Center day-to-day
- Experience caring for newborns
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 40 or more pounds
- Ability to sit on the floor, bend, and
- pick up children
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
Level of Language Proficiency
English required, Spanish highly preferred.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Feel free to apply before the fair for "Childcare Worker - South Bronx" using the link below: