Under the direct supervision of the Project Director the Project Manager will provide project management and synchronization of all operations of a multifaceted project typically consisting of a set of closely related subprojects or associated activities. He/ She will be responsible for creating timelines for the programmatic aspects of the project and ensuring timely completion of tasks. He/She will ensure all programmatic partners clearly understand the project scope as a whole and all deliverable tasks. He/She will also compile and maintain specified project reports, track minute reports of non-network meetings and oversee communications and the implementation of a Communication Platform.
The candidate should be comfortable with communicating regularly via conference call or video based methods. This position is a grant funded position.
- Provides technical and/or professional coordination in the execution of day-to-day project activities, specifically involving community based (CBO) partner goals and as appropriate to project objectives.
- Develops and implements systems and processes to establish and maintain records for the operating project.
- Developing and maintaining project schedules, goals and communications.
- Coordinates the collection, compilation, and analysis of project activity data; develops, writes project reports mostly pertaining to CBO reporting and metrics.
- Develops consistent CBO driven registry reports and assist partners with registry technical assistance.
- Assists in establishing and implementing short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Collaborates with CBO partner organizations to consolidate resources and enhance projects, assignments and goals.
- Assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient operation of the project.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Project Director.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in project coordination, preferably specific to grants. He/She will be an experienced program coordinator who will bring to the position a high degree of organization, time management and multitasking abilities. He/She should have a strong ability to drive deliverables and meet deadlines successfully.
He/She will also have:
- Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
- Skill in the use of computers, preferably in a PC, Windows-based operating environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to provide technical coordination and management of development and/or implementation projects in area of expertise.
- Skill in organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
COMPUTER SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
MS Office (Excel, PPT, Access, Outlook, Word)
Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Bachelor's degree; at least 2 years of experience as a coordinator that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Or 60 college level credits; at least 4 years of experience 2 of which are coordination level experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Vacation Leave
- Sickle Leave
- Personal Leave
- Retirement Plan
Minimum Education Required