#everydayheroes #ThinkFamilies #weareChildSafe #ngo #socent #recruitment #job #PhnomPenh #coordination #fundraising #partnerships #donors #childprotection #VAC #PSEA #harmreduction #HIVAids #alternativecare #eduation #vocationaltraining #employment #NGOnetworks
HELLO from Friends
Are you an expert in identifying and forming long-lasting partnerships with donors? Would you like to be leading our global fundraising activities whilst being based close to the field teams here in Southeast Asia?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, then you may just be the person we need.
Does this describe you?
· You are a dynamic fundraising leader that is passionate about building futures of marginalized children, youth and their families, with a proven track record in bringing in 6+ figure grants
· You have proven experience in managing a team of fundraisers to achieve ambitious fundraising targets
· You have superb skills in proposal writing and tailoring them to various donors such trusts, major donors, corporates or institutions
· You’re comfortable with the more technical aspects of proposal development including logframes and budget development
· You’re fluent in English (proficiency in French would also be an advantage!)
Friends-International consists of multiple dynamic teams in Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia, Myanmar Europe that are delivering innovative services for children, youth, their families and their communities. Together with our partners across the world, we are protecting those in need and supporting people to become productive citizens of their country.
As an International Fundraising Coordinator, you will be directly shaping and implementing our fundraising activities working directly with the Executive Director, the HQ management team and with the Country Program Directors and managing a growing team which currently consists of five fundraisers. This is a strategic role for Friends and it is ideal for someone excited by working with a diverse multicultural team which covers a great variety of carefully integrated projects including child protection, migration, harm reduction, education, alternative care, vocational training, employment, NGO networks and more! Whilst being based in Phnom Penh, together with other support teams in the HQ, you’ll be experiencing our dynamic work environment and being close to what is happening in the field.
Sounds good? Great! Please email your CV with your Cover Letter and salary expectations now to email@example.com and let’s talk more.
All applicants will undergo an extensive background check in compliance with our Child Protection Policy and Protection against Sexual Exploitation and Abuse Policy.
#everydayheroes #ThinkFamilies #weareChildSafe #ngo #socent #recruitment #job #PhnomPenh #coordination #fundraising #partnerships #donors #childprotection #VAC #PSEA #harmreduction #HIVAids #alternativecare #eduation #vocationaltraining…