- Provide individual physical therapy intervention with children 0-3 years and their caregivers as needed on assigned cases.
- Provide service coordination of assigned cases, including home visits, collateral contacts, and transition planning.
- Participate in developmental assessments on all assigned cases and in assessments of children assigned to other team members.
- Maintain written case records in accordance with QA requirements.
- Degree in Physical Therapy and MA license
- Driving License Required? Yes
Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required