The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through three key initiatives: Leanin.Org, OptionB.Org, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program.
We’re looking for a talented marketer to lead our integrated marketing efforts including public awareness initiatives, program launches, day-to-day digital marketing efforts, and support the growth and ongoing success of our global communities. The ideal candidate has significant experience developing, executing, and launching world-class consumer marketing initiatives in a fast-paced environment. If this is you, we'd love to talk!
This position is full time and based in Palo Alto, CA. Due to COVID-19, the entire team is working remotely on PDT hours until further notice.
- Brings the Lean In and Option B brands to life by planning and leading successful digital marketing initiatives that are global in scale
- Delivers strategic go-to-market briefs and leads ideation for launches/campaigns
- Drives how our digital campaigns are strategically, creatively and tactically linked across marketing touchpoints and how they deliver to the world
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams (including communications, content marketing / social, product, design, partnerships, social, and programs) to develop a cohesive narrative and GTM strategy; Ensures all cross-functional workstreams stay on brief and deliver against goals
- Develops go-to-market plans that span across web, email, social, paid, earned media, programs, and partnerships for all initiatives (beyond social-only) to effectively reach/engage new and existing audiences
- Passion for architecting compelling campaigns and brand stories that speak to the target audience and center the experiences and voices of those most marginalized
- Sets campaign objectives, KPIs and goals; delivers monthly reporting and post-mortem analysis; Uses data to analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs and find optimizations as well as new opportunities
- Tackles complex and ambiguous problems with a strategic mindset; creates thoughtful and tactical action plans for solving those problems
- Passion for missions of Lean In, Option B, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program
- Strong advocate for equity, inclusion, and uplifting marginalized voices
- 5+ years of experience in consumer marketing, digital marketing or program marketing
- Proven track-record of successfully managing integrated, cross-functional, complex brand and product campaigns from scratch
- Experience inspiring creative thinking and leading cross-functional teams to successful outcomes
- Stellar project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills as well as flexible marketing writing skills with the ability to write succinct briefs, web/email/ad copy, etc.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; consumer brand and/or startup experience a plus
- Ability to tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and thoughtful, proactive approach
- Available to consistently work PDT hours
- Remote experience a plus
Please apply via Lever and include a cover letter, resume and writing sample.
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.