Administrative Assistant to the Director of Head Start
- Job posted by Community Action Agency of Somerville
66-70 Union Square, #104
Note: this positiThe Administrative Assistant provides a wide range of administrative and technical support to the Head Start Director to aid in compliance with monitoring and reporting requirements and to promote operational efficiency.
Monthly Monitoring & Reporting, Record Keeping
· Use the Head Start database, web portals, and internal monitoring systems to track and report on program data related to enrollment, attendance, food service, child assessment, health services, family services, and in-kind donations.
· Prepare reports on attendance, meal counts and enrollment for the Board and the Policy Council monthly meeting, and submit for review.
· Maintain digital, and in some cases, paper records of staff professional qualifications and professional development; meal documentation, in-kind receipts; attendance and enrollment reports; licensing forms; QRIS application materials, and other data, as needed.
· Assist with compilation of documents required for re-licensing; coordinate with Human Resources and ensure that site files are up to date.
· Maintain other records digitally and on paper as required.
· Prepare and submit invoices to forward to accounting related to food service, supply purchases and other program-related expenses.
· Assist in preparation for various audits, licensing reviews, and QRIS applications
· Work on special projects as assigned, including organization of electronic files, creation and maintenance of Head Start Operations manual and program staff orientation materials.
· Assist with preparation of major grant submissions.
· Order classroom and program supplies.
· Schedule and attend meetings as requested.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of office/administrative experience, preferably in a non-profit setting
· High degree of computer literacy, including advanced knowledge of the complete Google suite, and data and excel skills.
· Proven track record of completing deliverables under pressure and on time.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills;
· Ability to multi-task and maintain priorities.
Interested candidates must send cover letters with resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
on is part-time through 12/31/18, then becomes full time.
Three weeks' vacation; employer-contributions to 403b, 80% of medical plan covered by employer once position becomes full time.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates must send cover letters along with resumes.