Details: Competitive great benefits
99 Dartmouth Street
The Site Coordinator is responsible for the nurturing and development of each child enrolled in the program as well as the supervision and management of the program site.
1. Provide a safe, happy and healthy environment by adhering to EEC regulations and Y policies regarding child safety and protection. .
2. Directs and supervises program activities to meet the needs of the community and fulfill YMCA objectives.
3. Ensure family satisfaction by daily in person communication, as well as, phone calls and
written communication as necessary.
4. Trains, develops, schedules and directs staff and volunteers per the needs of the program.
5. Reviews the staff performance and develops strategies that can motivate staff to achieve their goals.
6. Establishes new program activities and improve existing program.
7. Promote year round Educational Enrichment and Healthy Eating and Physical Activities (HEPA).
8. Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with other departments and local schools.
9. Monitors program budget (staff and supplies) to meet fiscal objectives.
10. Coordinates use of facilities for program activities and events.
11. Assists in YMCA fund raising activities and special events.
12. Models relationship-building skills (including Listen First) in all interactions.
13. Responds to parent/guardian inquiries and complaints in timely manner.
14. Assists with staff meetings and training.
15. Compiles program statistics (attendance, buses. Schools, etc.)
PROGRAM SPECIFIC DUTIES
School Age Child Care
· Schedules program staff in appropriate Units and tasks.
· Assists with parent/child orientation.
· Organizes and conducts training and meetings with Program Administrator.
· Creates Unit lists per enrollment forms.
· Develops enrichment activities and promotes Healthy Eating and Physical Activity.
· Develops and distributes activity and staff schedules.
· Purchases nutritional and program supplies.
· Organize school as well as pick up/drop off bus lists and staffing.
· Coordinates transportation needs and follows EEC’s transportation guidelines.
· Transports and sets up equipment for games and practices.
· Monitors and purchases necessary sporting equipment.
· Maintains program equipment and recommends equipment/program supply purchases.
Minimum Education Required