305 7th Avenue
The Recruitment Manager is a leadership role that works closely with the Director of HR in order to drive the outcomes associated with full scale recruitment for the entire agency. By improving processes on an ongoing basis, and building sound connections with management teams throughout the agency, the HR Manager cultivates an environment where there is minimal vacancies throughout the agency and where there is minimal turnaround time to clear employees to work in conjunction with funder, state, federal, and agency requirements. The HR manager maintains a focus on the sourcing, selection, and retention of quality incumbents in line with the necessary competencies for the positions throughout the agency.
- Oversees all sourcing, recruitment, selection, placement, onboarding, and benefits administration for all positions in the agency.
- Directly supervises team of HR Generalists, each with a programmatic area of focus and HR Coordinator, a key role which provides support to the Generalist team.
- Educates, trains, and develops management capacity to utilize best practices in interviews, selection, and retention strategy.
- Oversees HR Generalists to ensure the rollout of effective customer service to employees, managers, and other key stakeholders by way of recruitment, new hire processing, and benefits administration.
- Utilize digital recruiting strategies to identify candidates and fill hard to place positions within the agency; and ensure that the agency is engaging in effective digital recruiting .
- Ensures that all practices in recruitment, selection, and onboarding ensure EEO compliance.
- Maintains an adequate knowledge of open positions and ensures that qualified candidates are sent to hiring managers to interview on a weekly basis. .
- Sends out internal posting e-mails, intranet updates, etc on a weekly basis to ensure that internal applicants have the opportunity to apply for roles. Provides coaching to internal applicants when applicable.
- Manages the Recruitment Tracking database to ensure that it is accurate and up to date at all times and submits weekly reports to Director.
- Maintains all weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting for the team within HRPD. Runs reports through HRIS as needed.
- Develops job title specific education, referral, and sourcing techniques.
- Networks in order to develop partnerships with other CBO’s, schools, and community resources.
- Attends job fairs, career conferences, and open houses periodically to find eligible candidates for hire when needed.
- Assists staff and management with inquiries and provides and accurate, policy-based solution.
- Other related tasks that may be assigned
- Bachelors Degree required, Master's Degree in related field a plus
- PHR Certification a plus.
- 2 years of related experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong customer services and communication skills.
- Must be articulate, professional, competent, and willing to go the extra distance for achievement.
Physical Requirements: Must have the ability to complete all standard administrative and support tasks including but not limited to climbing up and down stairs, operation of computers/phones/fax/printer/copy machine, and the ability to lift boxes, furniture, and equipment up to 30lbs. Must be able to travel from the various locations and sites of Sheltering Arms.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
It is the policy of Sheltering Arms that the Agency wholly complies with the equal treatment of all employees and applicants for employment without unlawful discrimination as to an individual’s perceived or actual race, creed, color, national origin, alienate, citizenship status, gender, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, or veteran status in all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, layoff and termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply please click on the link