1881 Park Avenue
Addicts Rehabilitation Center Fund, Inc. (ARC) located in Harlem, NY is accepting applications for the position of Clinical Director, as it seeks an experienced-hire to lead its team of substance use disorder clinicians. As a member of the leadership team, the Clinical Director will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
· Oversee the day-to-day operations of the clinical team, provide clinical supervision, review clinical assessments and recommendations, and perform some administrative tasks;
· Direct supervision of clinical supervisor and provide clinical supervision to the case managers, liaison with onsite and offsite medical staff
· Conduct clinical assessments, where needed, and provide recommendations for services;
· Provide clinical crisis intervention when necessary;
· Assist with identifying best clinical practices and testing new clinical interventions;
· Plan and facilitate regular departmental meetings with staff to communicate issues regarding procedures, processes and overall effectiveness of business performance and operations.
· Ensure that staff maintain appropriate and up-to-date client information in electronic database and hard files according to regulatory compliance;
· Assist in developing administrative systems for quality assurance and Utilization Review inorder to maintain audit-readiness;
· Conduct weekly reviews, case conferences, in-service training etc.;
· Assist with identifying and conducting staff trainings in Best Practices and Evidence Based Treatment Models and track staff training hours for staff development;
· Develop and implement strategies to integrate Mental Health, Physical Health and Substance Abuse Services and referrals for clients
· Ensure that quality services are being provided that meet or exceed compliance with appropriate regulatory governing agencies;
· Maintain updated policies and procedures manual for the Clinical Department;
· Facilitate coordinated service delivery from on-site and community-based agencies;
· Evaluate staff performance
· Assist in hiring of qualified health professionals as needed;
· Cultivate partnerships with community-based providers and other social service agencies;
· Coordinate clinical relationship and response to Managed Care Companies
· Assist with program evaluation and research;
· Liaise and work collaboratively with judges, prosecutors, defense attorneys, probation/parole/corrections departments and other court and staff;
· Responsible for data statistics related to clinical delivery, reporting and other administrative tasks related to programs
LCSW / LMSW / LMHC preferred
Experience in OASAS and Department of Health licensed programs; preferred
At least 8 years of clinical experience in residential substance abuse treatment with no less than 4 of those years of experience in executive management of clinical treatment services.
Mastery of evidenced based best practices in addiction counseling.
Mastery of regulatory compliance with appropriate governing agencies.
Business acumen with skill in marketing and business development.
Executive leadership with skill in staff development.
This is a full-time position with an annual salary range of $80,000 to $90,000 commensurate with experience.
Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com and put "Clinical Director" in the subject. No Calls Please.
Minimum Education Required