101 Station Landing
Boston Education Skills & Training seeks a high energy Lead Instructor to deliver contextualized experiential learning curricula for skills classes. The instructor continuously evaluates, assesses and modifies lesson plans in response to class needs and industry leader feedback. Schedules teachers, guest speakers, skills trainers, and off site events. Completes all required student documentation including attendance, database notes, pre & post assessments and recommendations. Supervises part time skills instructors, Works collaboratively with coaching team toward job placement or career advancement of students. Attends and sometimes leads all staff meetings and teacher trainings.
Reports to Director of Skills and Operations.
· 5 years of related training/teaching experience preferred
· Ability to work with a diverse group of clients
· Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
· Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
· Experience in the Hospitality industry preferred
Generous benefit package.
Level of Language Proficiency
English fluency required.
Minimum Education Required