3211 4th Street Northeast
District of Columbia
Provides marketing, administrative, and customer service support to the Office of National Collections promotions division at USCCB. Contributes to the Bishops’ strategic plan for the Conference. Demonstrates willingness and ability to understand, respect and contribute to the USCCB mission and to fulfill job duties in accordance with its Catholic identity.
Educational Level: H.S. Diploma and 2 years of college coursework or a combination of related work experience and education; undergraduate degree preferred.
Major Field/Specialty: Communications, Business Administration, Information Technology, Development, Marketing, or Accounting
Other Specialized Training:
- Knowledge of Catholic Church structure and hierarchy preferred.
- Proficiency in software mandatory (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Sage 50 Software or similar fundraising software a must)
- Excellent written and verbal language skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
Type and Nature of Professional Experience:
- Worked (or interned) in an environment in which there was demand for (1) oral and written communication, (2) attention to detail, (3) organization and planning, (4) initiative, (5) interpersonal communication, and (6) intensive and complex computer use
- Communications or administrative experience in a fast-paced service-oriented environment
- Highly computer literate, with capable use of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Access and Excel and must have experience with databases and maintaining electronic data. Must also possess aptitude for and interest in learning new software, and online and digital applications
- Experience with donor software applications or fundraising software systems
- Demonstrate ability to follow established policies and procedures
- Able to manage and organize multiple projects
- Willing and able to work collaboratively
- Customer service oriented and able to maintain courtesy and professionalism in all interactions
- Outgoing and communicative
Number of Years Required: a minimum of 2-3 years of related experience.
medical, dental, vision, prescription and more
Minimum Education Required