Nature of Work
The Front Desk Associate is responsible for monitoring the security of the building, basic data entry, answering all incoming phone calls, attending to the walk-in public, and notifying the building manager of any emergencies.
· Answers and monitors incoming telephone calls.
· Greets and provides information and services to the walk-in public.
· Receives complaints from all CHDC managed or owned buildings.
· Transcribes recordings of letters and meeting minutes.
· Enters data into computer system
· Basic typing, filing and copying as necessary
· Additional task as assigned by Supervisor
Education and Experience
Two years of prior similar experience.
Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills
•Ability to learn while on the job; good writing skills; ability to work independently and well under stress; interpersonal skills, good computer and word processing skills.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to the above email address with the specific job that your applying for as the subject.