This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is passionate about sustainability, food waste, and hunger relief to join our growing team at Move For Hunger. See the social impact of your labor and make an incredible difference in the problem of hunger affecting N. America.
Move For Hunger is seeking a candidate who is eager to learn and grow within an organization. This person will directly support our Programming Team and report to the Program Manager. The core responsibility of the Program Coordinator will be to assist with the management of Move For Hunger’s Multi-Family program.
· Expand the Move For Hunger Multi-Family Program, which includes corporate housing and apartment communities
· Cultivate and maintain solid, long-term relationships with current members and partners
· Manage heavy phone & email communications, data entry, and document creation, as well as mailings
· Manage processes through SalesForce database
· Assist in planning & scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel
· Travel to industry conferences, speak about Move For Hunger’s mission and recruit new members
· Energetic, enthusiastic, and friendly personality
· Self-starter with the desire and ability to work with little supervision
· Problem-solver with the ability to prioritize and manage change
· Articulate written and verbal communication
· Extremely comfortable with talking on the phone and presenting at conferences
· Incredibly organized, detail oriented, and someone who enjoys optimizing processes
· Someone who relates well to others and can build deep rapport quickly within the Multi-Family industry
BONUS IF YOU:
· Have a working knowledge of SalesForce
· Have worked within the hospitality industry
Move For Hunger offers a robust benefits package inclusive of health, dental, and vision. We also have an unlimited vacation day policy!
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Applications without a detailed cover letter will not be reviewed. Please note this position will be working full-time at our office in Red Bank, NJ.