1701 K Street NW
Suite 1000 10th Floor
Position Summary: Operations and Technology Associate assists in the day to day operations of the Credit Builders Alliance (CBA) office under the Director of Finance and Operations. He/She provides support to the Membership and Training and Consulting Departments.
- Serve as primary contact for coordinating issues related to management and upkeep of DC-based office space, supplies and equipment
- Assist with creation, maintaining and updating of CBA Business Continuity Manual
- Process all incoming payments
- Post and manage the content and new projects of CBA’s externally-facing websites (www.creditbuildersalliance.org and www.cbatraininginstitute.org) in coordination with CBA’s Director of Training and Consulting
- Manage www.cbatraininginstitue.org website users and track usage regularly for CBA data collection purposes
- Execute and provide support on use, new projects and improvements to Salesforce
- Manage relationship with CBA’s IT support company and coordinate with other related technical contractors including web developers and designers as necessary
- Manage and support use of CBA’s IT and web-based resources including Mailchimp, webinar platform, RegOnline, Eventbrite, etc.
Other duties as necessary (10%)
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- High degree of integrity, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- Experience with Word Press, HTML and CSS
- Experience with Salesforce administration and database management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience managing WordPress-based LMS
- Experience using MailChimp, and other communication tools.
- Experience using RegOnline or Cvent.
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field
CBA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
FSA (Flexible Spending Plan)
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to the listed email.