Details: 50,000 to $55,000 depending upon experience.
Job Title: Member Services Program Manager
Status: Full Time, Exempt; Benefits Eligible
Reports to: Director of Field Operations
The Association of Arizona Food Banks (AAFB) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization looking for a committed, community-minded person who values our vision of a hunger-free Arizona to join our small but mighty team.
If you are interested in working with a diverse group of individuals to get food to those in need this job may be for you! This role will support our member food banks in a variety of areas including logistics of moving food throughout the state, coordination of produce donations from Arizona to the Feeding America national network and coordination of agency trainings and workshops. This individual will also support the evolution of our member services program to meet food banks’ changing needs while building relationships across the food bank network.
- Provide support in coordination of statewide transportation and logistical movement of food between member food banks.
- Manage the offering and coordination of produce donations shared with out of state food banks.
- Make joint food purchases with member food banks and coordinate statewide food drives.
- Establish and coordinate trainings and workshops to support food bank agencies statewide.
- Provide technical support to member food banks and agencies for improved network collaboration.
- Ensure accurate load tracking and report gathering for a variety of audiences.
- Manage data reporting from food banks on donation sharing, federal commodity programs and Feeding America product to state and federal agencies.
- Support AAFB funding/grant making opportunities for food banks and agencies.
- Support as backup to Logistics Manager in management of drivers and equipment.
Minimum Qualifications for Education, Training and Experience:
A well-qualified candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to gather complex data, and knowledge of warehousing, distribution and/or transportation. A Bachelor of Arts or Science and business or non-profit experience is required.
Other desired attributes:
- A strong commitment to the AAFB’s vision and mission.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of people in a team approach to achieve successful results.
- Ability to gather information from a variety of sources, plan, organize and effectively present concepts and recommendations to groups.
- Experience with current and emerging technology including Excel and database platforms.
- Desire to work in a changing program and support in its growth.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of stakeholders and constituents.
- Demonstrate strong initiative and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work with a customer/donor focus.
- Ability to work occasionally outside of regular office hours and on weekends to support in logistics coordination during peak produce season.
- Valid Arizona driver’s license and willingness to travel routinely within the state.
Salary Range: $50,000 to $55,000 depending upon experience. AAFB offers a full benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance.
To Apply: Please forward a cover letter and resume with details of prior experience to April Bradham at email@example.com. Resumes will be accepted until Friday August 3, 2018 at 5:00pm Arizona time.
AAFB offers a full benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance.
Level of Language Proficiency
Some knowledge of Spanish helpful
Minimum Education Required