Details: Competitive salary and excellent benefits
333 Nahanton St.
Do you want to take the lead in attracting thousands of children (and their families) to experience the summer of a lifetime at camp? Are you interested in supporting the launch of a new experiential Jewish learning program? Reporting to the AVP of Marketing, the Account Director is responsible for creating, executing, and analyzing strategic, innovative marketing and communications plans to support JCC Greater Boston’s Youth programs. The Account Director will oversee marketing for JCC Greater Boston’s camps, youth classes (including Discovery Club), and the JCC Boston Diller Teen Fellowship.
In direct partnership with program leadership and their teams, this individual will proactively create and implement solutions to raise awareness of JCC Greater Boston services while helping to refine and build new capacities in digital, social media, PR and brand marketing. In this highly strategic and hands-on role, this entrepreneurial self-starter will have the proven ability to deliver strategy and tactics on time, on budget and on goal while demonstrating highly developed writing, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Create, execute and manage strategic, innovative marketing plans to support assigned strategic business units (SBUs)
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams (online, creative, etc.) to assure smooth and timely execution and management of marketing programs
- Evaluate, assess and refine marketing activities and programs to assure continued high quality and effectiveness of our efforts, and constituents’ receptivity to our initiatives
- Manage budgets in a proactive, responsible manner
- Support the AVP of Marketing in various strategic initiatives, including new service development and cross-organizational efforts
- In partnership with the AVP of Marketing, ensure that all marketplace communication aligns with JCC Greater Boston’s new brand positioning to deliver differentiation across target audiences and support business goals
- Supervise at least one direct report
- Create impactful and engaging presentations to educate and influence key stakeholders
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, including the ability to influence and manage change
- Provide strategic direction and feedback to designers on print and online collateral
- Other duties as required by business needs
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements
- Experienced (6-8 years) in developing and executing on- and offline marketing programs that engage key constituencies with organizations’ products and/or services
- Proven marketing communications and production experience (PR, collateral development, etc.)
- Team player with demonstrated success building positive relationships and establishing credibility across all levels of an organization
- Minimum BA/BS degree, graduate degree a plus
- Enthusiasm for and commitment to the mission of JCC Greater Boston
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work independently and collaboratively across the organization with a variety of stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop positive relationships within and outside the organization
· Highly developed written communication skills (copywriting, editing, and online writing)
· Experience working productively with creative teams
- Ability to develop innovative campaigns and tactics, and to quantify results
· Detail-oriented with strong organization and project management skills
· Strong-to-expert knowledge of social media platforms, especially Facebook and Twitter
· Ability to articulate concepts and strategies effectively and persuasively
· Demonstrated experience thinking strategically while embracing a “roll-up-your- sleeves” workstyle
· Dedicated team player
· Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize work, manage a variety of projects and meet multiple deadlines
· Knowledge of Constant Contact a plus
· Familiarity with the Greater Boston Jewish community a plus
JCC Greater Boston offers the opportunity to make a lasting impact while working in a fast-paced mission-driven culture. Employees are eligible for competitive benefits and discounts to many of our programs and services.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.