- Oversee payment management including all cash application.
- Distribute cash received from payers within 3 business days of bank deposit.
- Notify Director of A/R of rate changes at the conclusion of cash application.
- Maintain an excel spreadsheet each month with a listing of each deposit for third party and amounts to reconcile with the monthly bank statement.
- Initiate printing of paper bills for 3rd party billing.
- Initiate printing of data for appeals and corrective billing.
- Reconcile revenue entered into Dynamics against Financial Income Statement on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for ensuring that all cash received for 3rd Party programs is entered into the Hill billing system prior to month end close.
- Minimum of three years experience in relevant third party operations functions required.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and computer literacy; ability to learn new software quickly.
- Proficiency in Hill A/R Plus or similar software preferred.
- Highly developed organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Driving License Required? No
Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required