Part Time Temporary
Details: $20 per hour base salary plus bonuses for meeting targets
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales and outreach professional in search of a flexible, part-time opportunity between April and October 2018.
Net Impact is an established nonprofit with an entrepreneurial culture dedicated to making a difference in the world. The position will be responsible for securing recruiting exhibitors for the Career Expo at our 2018 Net Impact Conference, as well as for bringing in additional corporate sponsors for the event. The highly acclaimed Net Impact Conference is our organization’s flagship event, bringing together thousands of students, professionals, and expert speakers in sustainability, corporate responsibility, and social innovation.
This part-time position is offered at 20 hours per week and includes a competitive base and incentive structure.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
● Perform research, developing a robust list of leads for recruiting exhibitors and sponsors for the 2018 Net Impact Conference
● Develop and execute effective communications and outreach campaigns. Secure 40-50 recruiting exhibitors and 2+ new sponsors
● Facilitate communication between secured exhibitors and sponsors to logistics management team
● Create systems for tracking metrics related to outreach to evaluate various strategies, key sources, and analyze acquisition efficiency
● Sales, business development and/or outreach experience with proven results
● Mission alignment with Net Impact’s mission
● Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
● Experience using Salesforce, Pardot, and LinkedIn Navigator a plus
About working at Net Impact
Our passionate team engages our community in events, projects, and initiatives designed to inspire and support them to make an impact now and in their future careers. We bring an entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, and optimistic outlook to work everyday.
Candidates should be aware of the following attributes of working at Net Impact:
● We have a fantastic team and culture
● People at all levels must be both doers and dreamers; we are looking for creative ideas people who are problem solvers and are able to dig into details and execute
● We are a nimble and fast moving organization that shifts rapidly to meet our goals; people do well here who are comfortable with a fast pace as well as ambiguity at times
About Net Impact
Net Impact is a pioneer in the corporate sustainability space, having built a loyal following of tens of thousands over the past 25 years. Today, our community of over 100,000 individuals in 350 chapters includes students and graduate students all over the world, as well as emerging professionals who aspire to make a difference. As the central organization in Oakland, CA, we develop programs and opportunities for our global network to connect, build skills, and make a difference on important issues like racial equity, food security, and climate change. The annual Net Impact conference is renowned as a premier inspirational gathering for next generation leaders who want to transform the world.
Hours: 20 hours per week
Start date: April 1, 2018
End date: October 15, 2018
Location: Oakland, CA or remote
Compensation: $20 per hour base salary plus bonuses for meeting targets
Commitment to Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment Policy
Net Impact encourages individuals of all ethnic, racial, and socioeconomic backgrounds to apply for this position. We are committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization, as we want to engage all those who can contribute to our mission and making impact.
Net Impact is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member) or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume and a statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write your name and the title for this position (“Your name – Sponsor / Exhibitor Outreach Manager”) in the subject line of your email.