Part Time REGIONAL PROGRAM COORDINATOR – Boston
The Regional Program Coordinator will plan and implement the standard Budget Buddies financial literacy programs in the Boston region.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience working in the non-profit sector, be well organized, able to multi-task, able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, and be able to travel to program locations – while sharing an enthusiasm for the Budget Buddies mission of promoting financial literacy and confidence among low-income women.
- Implement and refine the standard Budget Buddies financial education program in conjunction with local partnering agencies
- Work with partnering agencies to set program schedules, ensure programs are staffed with a sufficient number of volunteer coaches, and match coaches with buddies
- Identify, recruit, and train program volunteers
- Work with Budget Buddies staff in identifying partnering agencies
- Work with Budget Buddies staff in identifying and training qualified workshop presenters
- Schedule, coordinate training space, and facilitate volunteer information meetings, orientations and trainings for coaches and presenters
- Schedule, coordinate training space, and facilitate coaches support meetings, and provide on-going support and encouragement to coaches
This is a part time position at approximately 10-15 hours per week, including some evenings. Hours will increase to 20 hours per week beginning January 2019.
Some training will take place in Chelmsford for the first 4-6 weeks. Upon completion of training, anticipated work schedule will ideally include 2-4 days per month in Chelmsford.
Applicants should submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Minimum Education Required