111 Fairmount Ave
Niroga Institute brings Dynamic Mindfulness programs (mindful movement, breathing techniques and centering practices) to schools, juvenile halls, cancer hospitals and other underserved populations. Our work is carried out on both a national and international level, focusing on education, violence prevention, youth development and fostering stress resilience and pro-social learning.
We are seeking an experienced full-time Office Administrator, who will assist the Operations Director in bookkeeping and general administrative support.
· Process checks, cash and credit card receipts and prepare bank deposit
· Enter and pay bills on a weekly basis, post credit card charges
· Develop and manage donor and customer database
· Maintain office technical equipment, including computers and copy machines
· Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
· Assist in onboarding of contractors
· Three or more years in accounting or bookkeeping. Non-profit accounting experience a plus.
· At least two years experience with Quickbooks Online
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
· Experience with Salesforce a plus
· Self-directed, good time management skills, strong attention to detail, ability to communicate clearly
Benefits package includes employer paid medical plan. Vacation, sick and holiday leave.
Minimum Education Required