41 Berkeley Street
Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology is seeking applications for the position of Executive Assistant to the President. This position is responsible for the management and administrative support of the Office of the President and serves as the face and voice of the college in significant interactions.
- As the point of contact for the President’s office, professionally represents the Office in a variety of interactions, particularly to visitors and callers,
- Manages the President’s meeting and appointment schedule as well as all the related logistics,
- Sets-up meetings of the Board of Trustees & its committees and prepares materials as needed,
- Manages the President’s affairs and the Office when the President is out,
- Supports the logistics of internal college events, and
- Performs other duties as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy
- Excellent writing, speaking, and listening skills
- Ability to think and work independently
- Ability to maintain multiple priorities
- Intuitive ability to understand connections and relationships
- Excellent organizational skills
Level of Language Proficiency
- 5+ years executive administrative experience
- Experience in higher education a plus
- Strong computer skills particularly in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe Acrobat
- Applicants who may not exactly meet these qualifications are encouraged to describe in writing why they would nonetheless contribute substantially to the success of the college and would carry out the requirements of the job.
Minimum Education Required