265 Beaver Street
Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts (GSEMA) serves thousands of girls in grades K-12 and works in partnership with thousands of adult volunteers. It is also a great place to work! Join our team of dedicated professionals and make a difference in girls' lives!
We have a new part-time position open for a Data Processor. This non-exempt position involves working up to 19 hours per week with the opportunity for a flexible schedule during normal office hours. This position will be based in the GSEMA Waltham office and will report to the Manager of Conversion.
The Data Processor serves as one of the first responders to support volunteers through the Girl Scout membership process. They are an integral member of the Conversion team and work to support volunteers through the criminal background screening process through email notifications. They will provide support to the Recruitment team by managing the data from customers who are interested in joining Girl Scouts. They will work closely with the Product Program team to support volunteers as they participate in both the fall product and cookie programs. They will take on additional data entry projects as needed to support initiatives throughout the entire Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts council. They will practice the highest standards of customer service. They will build good will for Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts and promote the Girl Scout experience.
- Provides data entry and data quality support for the Conversion team by processing data in the online database Salesforce (training provided).
- Notifies volunteers by email of their progress in the criminal background screening process.
- Keeps registration database current in order to support the Recruitment team.
- Works closely with Product Program team to support volunteers as they participate in the fall and cookie product programs.
- Communicates and works closely with the Conversion and Product Program teams on assigned projects.
- Provides professional, quality customer service to members, volunteers, and staff.
- Maintains confidentiality on behalf of the Girl Scout organization and in accordance with the GSEMA Comprehensive Information Security Program (CISP).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree or higher preferred or experience in a membership or volunteer organization. Recent graduates encouraged to apply.
- Ability to quickly learn software programs and use them accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables and personalities.
- Capacity to, independently and as part of a team, plan, organize and prioritize work, while managing multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt well to changing circumstances, direction and strategy.
- Must be able to communicate clearly orally and in writing.
- Ability to work with individuals of diverse backgrounds and ages.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows and Office software; experience using Salesforce preferred.
- Girl Scout experience is a plus.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To learn more about our council, visit: http://www.gsema.org
Can’t wait to join our team? To apply, submit your resume and cover letter with salary expectations by visiting here:
Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity.