We are looking for a passionate, talented, and responsible individual to join our team as Data Systems & Salesforce Administrator. Reporting to the Director of Data Systems, ideal candidates will have experience as a Salesforce administrator in a highly customized Salesforce environment ensuring data security and integrity. They will have proven ability to design and implement new processes and meet deadlines by prioritizing simultaneous requests. They will be excellent critical thinkers and problem solvers.
The core responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as administrator for a Salesforce org which is heavily dependent on custom objects.
- Maintain, enhance, and create workflows, processes, flows, and other configurations within our Salesforce environment to support departmental needs.
- Work across departments to help staff utilize Salesforce features and streamline data collection, reporting, and business processes.
- Complete regular internal system audits and cleaning to ensure data quality and integrity.
- Manage all technical aspects of the fellowship application process, including the Application Portal (Salesforce community) and data collection (flows, quick actions, and third-party survey tools).
- Analyze complex systems and troubleshoot and isolate system issues. Support applicants and fellowship participants in troubleshooting issues with our Salesforce communities.
- Facilitate training for new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Support Salesforce tools and third-party integrations. Monitor critical updates and prepare for Salesforce releases and updates to any third-party applications.
- Assist staff to create and send professional and branded emails using Marketing Cloud.
- Update website content and serve as backup website administrator as needed.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce Administrator, comfortable working in Lightning.
- Direct, clear, and succinct communication style, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivation to be proactive in identifying problems and developing recommended solutions.
- Experience working with non-technical users and understanding their diverse needs.
- Professionalism, integrity, reliability, and accountability.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience with FormAssembly, DocuSign, DocGen (formerly Drawloop), and Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Interested in a highly collaborative work environment
Perks and Benefits
We offer perks and benefits that support our team while furthering the culture that makes MƒA a great place to work. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join MƒA include:
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid lunch when working in-office
- Premium Medical and Dental plan options
- 36 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) annually
- 401K - MƒA pays up to 8% of employee’s salary, matching employee contributions 4-to-1
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 annually
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Salary is commensurate with experience and comes with an excellent benefits package. Math for America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and seeks to maintain a highly diverse staff in an inclusive and progressive working environment.