SteppingStone Day School, Inc., established in 1983, is a large, private, not for profit preschool agency serving young children with and without disabilities. Our mission is to provide collaborative evaluation, education, therapy and family support services so that young children can develop to their full potential and with their families and friends as members of the community.
We are currently seeking for a Part-Time Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to support our students between the age of 3 to 5. The work schedule for this role will be from 8:15 am to 3:30 pm 3 days per week.
- Assess, plan goals and carry out intervention with all children in need of speech/language services.
- Work in the areas of respiration, phonation, articulation, language/communication, use of visuals/communication devices, if indicated.
- Caseload of 28 sessions with three make up slots per week, work with experienced multi-disciplined teams.
- Must have NYS license in Speech and Language Pathology
- Bilingual Extension (Spanish)
- Medicaid ID Number
- NPI number
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required