Full Time Temporary
**Available now through May 31, 2018**
The HR Assistant provides comprehensive administrative support to day-to-day operations of human resources ensuring the efficient delivery of salary payments, salary adjustments, recruitment, onboarding and off-boarding processes, and the accuracy of employee data records.
This individual liaises closely with human resources department, finance department and other departments throughout the organization providing a customer-focused and effective HR support service to the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare source documentation needed for new hires, or effective changes in pay, status, or benefits.
- Establish, maintain and control employee records, files, correspondence, reports, and organization charts.
- Manage sensitive and confidential matters such as organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data and files.
- Exercise individual judgment while dealing with potential or real troubles on own initiative and bringing them to manager’s attention
- Interpret, assist and advise employees and managers regarding time and attendance and HR procedures and policies within the specified guidelines.
- Maintain employee file records up-to-date by handling changes in employee status in timely manner.
- Prepare paperwork needed and create new employee profile in ADP to place new employee on payroll.
- Maintain employee directory and company organization charts.
- Interact with and supply information to employees, department heads, and job applicants.
Skills and Specifications
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of human resources processes
- Competent keyboard skills to produce accurate and well-presented reports
- Able to present information in forms, tables, and spreadsheets
- Should be an effectual communicator verbally as well as through writing skills
- Proficiency in ADP Workforce Now, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- PC literacy and hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Basic knowledge of labor law
- Previous experience with benefits administration and payroll processing
- Excellent organizational skills
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in or currently studying Human Resource Management or Business Management preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send salary requirement with cover letter and resume to email@example.com.