95 Pine Street
Success Academy’s commitment to world-class schooling goes beyond delivering high-quality instruction. It also requires operational excellence and the creation of safe, efficient, and aesthetically beautiful learning spaces for our scholars. Success Academy is seeking a driven Associate Director of Operations to support the management of operational teams across 41 separate locations and develop strategic initiatives to support our growth to 100 schools.
At Success Academy, we are redefining what’s possible in public education. Since opening our first school in Harlem in 2006, we have swiftly grown to 41 high-performing schools, from Bed-Stuy to the Bronx, serving approximately 14,000 kids. We are scaling to 100 great schools serving 50,000 children across New York City, bringing transformational change here and across the country. We believe all children, regardless of zip code or family income, deserve the life-changing opportunities that a world-class education brings.
To achieve exceptional results for children, we hire the best, and the brightest. We value excellence, ethics, and celebrate diversity, and are relentlessly committed to improving ourselves and our work to enhance the lives of our scholars.
We are seeking an Associate Director of Operations to join our Network Operations team at Success Academies (SA). Reporting to our Director of Operations, our Associate Director of Network Operations will bring a high-level of expertise and strategic thinking and planning to drive efficiency and long-term solutions to how we support day-to-day operations at our schools.
Working within our central office, our Associate Director of Operations has the exciting opportunity to…
- Support a cohort of 6-12 schools by leveraging operational expertise and day-to-day logistical guidance;
- Manage a specific area of operational content that supports our 41 schools. Operational content includes but not limited to Compliance and Performance Management, Event Management, Training & Development, Extracurricular & Enrichment Programming, Renovations & Facilities, and Sourcing & Logistics;
- Execute high impact initiatives; including rethinking strategic processes and working directly with network directors to craft and execute against yearly objectives;
- Apply leadership, management and analytical skills to critical organizational priorities such as personnel management and conflict resolution;
- Assess and perfect workflow processes throughout the organization by demonstrating strong project management skills;
- Collaborate with other Network teams to improve operational effectiveness for all Schools, and increase synergy across departments and between Schools and Network;
- Build and leverage relationships with necessary internal and external parties to increase operational effectiveness;
- Support School and Network Operations with various organization-wide activities throughout the school year, including rallies and special events; and
- Evaluate schools against operations requirements (KPI / metrics) and design action plans for ongoing improvement.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy at: https://jobs.lever.co/successacademy/ab20c8f1-2887-42ad-8578-cd27123d5aa2?_ga=1.162721148.1769441568.1467041656.
Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.