Details: Salary commensurate with experience.
DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT - CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL, MONTCLAIR, NJ
PART-TIME, 25 HOURS PER WEEK, ALL SCHOOL HOLIDAYS OBSERVED
The Development Assistant is an important role in the Advancement office. He or she provides administrative support to the Development team and participates in all fundraising programs including donor stewardship, direct mail appeals, and most importantly, special events.
· Process donations and prepare acknowledgement letters and other correspondence including tax receipts.
· Maintain foundation, corporation and individual donor files.
· Continually update and correct constituent records.
· Coordinate productions and mailing of year-round correspondence including appeals and donor stewardship communications.
· Maintain guest lists, gather and prepare registration materials and perform other assigned duties in support of fund-raising events.
· Assemble media and donor kits for events and meetings.
· Organize and order office supplies.
· Welcome and greet visitors in the office, by phone and by email.
· Other duties as assigned by the President.
Preparation and Knowledge
· Bachelor’s degree.
· A minimum of five years' experience in an administrative position for a nonprofit organization.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Proficiency in eTapestry or other customer relations management system.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
Note: All applicants must pass a background check.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please forward cover letter and resume to CHONOHAN@ICHSPRIDE.ORG