45 Broadway, 5th floor
PCDC’s Capital Investment team invests in communities by providing advisory services and flexible, affordable capital to create lasting and sustainable impact for the organizations and the communities they serve. The Capital Investment team provides financing that is tailored to transforming and expanding primary care, including, wherever possible, the integration of comprehensive medical, dental and behavioral health services.
PCDC seeks a full-time Program Coordinator to join the Capital Investment (CI) team. Under the direct supervision of the Managing Director, the Program Coordinator will provide program and administrative support to the CI leadership and team members, assisting with daily office needs and managing the team’s general administrative activities. The position partners internally, working with the CI team to support the achievement of lending goals, and with the PCDC’s organization-wide administrative team.
- Perform research to support Capital Investment team strategies and work.
- Prepare materials for staff presentation to management, committees, Board of Directors, clients, conferences, and webinars.
- Coordinate the collection and perform the review of due diligence and closing documents to ensure the satisfaction of closing requirements and in accordance with PCDC standards.
- Support the collection of impact and outcomes data, and the preparation and distribution of information and reports for management, investors, committees, foundations, OFN, and the CDFI Fund. Keep program materials up-to-date.
- Provide administrative support including expense reports, check requisitions, tracking receivables, calendar coordination, meeting and travel arrangements, and conference registration. Keep administrative systems up-to-date.
- Coordinate and manage logistics for Board and committee meetings, client meetings, and speaking engagements, including setting up webinars, making catering arrangements, preparation, printing, and distribution of materials, and communication with committee members and/or attendees.
- Coordinate logistics for internal Capital Investment team meetings and conference calls, including room set up and video conferencing/virtual meeting management.
- Coordinate Capital Investment team’s client tracking/contact management, including data entry and creating reports in Salesforce. Manage preparation and execution of market surveys using web-based tools.
- Assist with the collection of information from Capital Investment clients and maintenance of client records and files.
- Participate in internal training as required to support Capital Investment program activities.
- Assist Capital Investment staff on miscellaneous tasks and projects on an as needed basis.
Required Experience, Education & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, and at least two years’ related work experience
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and the Internet; proficiency in Salesforce a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
- Strong attention to detail
- A professional appearance and telephone manner
- Demonstrated aptitude to grasp a general knowledge of multiple disciplines and technologies
- Motivated and willing to learn new things as directed
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and effectively as part of a team
- Ability to “manage up” by eliciting support and cooperation from team members
Comprehensive benefits package
Level of Language Proficiency
Must have excellent proficiency with written and spoken English.
Minimum Education Required